The Rodtnick's

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Inspiration

I have been inspired to start blogging again. Its been a LONG time coming but I am ready.

This week at CHBC is Vacation Bible School. I am directing it this year due to our children's minister had an amazing opportunity to go on a mission trip. Yesterday was kind of chaotic, to say the least. We weren't prepared for all the kids we had. 101 kids total yesterday, 110 kids today. Awesome? YES! I had to go buy more materials for the teachers b/c we had such a great turn out. God is GOOD! I hope and pray that kids keep coming, more and more everyday. BTW... I also have the best teachers and youth helpers I could ask for. When I need help, support, or prayers, they've got my back. :)

About a month ago we went on a family vacation to Branson with Kerry's parents and sister's family. We had a good time, we went to Silver Dollar City a couple days and hung out at the pool allot too. Riley is so dark now... Reece told me she is getting "really brown." haha




I cant get over how fast time goes when you have kids. Reece is 4 and starting Pre-K and Soccer in August. Riley is 20 months old and is almost potty trained. Ally is 8 months old... crawling, talking, and eating some big girl food. People think Ally and Riley are twins all the time. I love that they look so much alike. I love to dress them alike too. They all sleep through the night unless they are sick. We are truly blessed to have such amazing kids. We have really hard times, but I feel that it just brings up closer.

Kerry and I had our 5 year anniversary in May. My mom kept the kids for a couple hours so we could go eat at the Butcher Shop and go shop, shop, shop after supper. :) Kerry keeps busy with work, Rodtnick Media, and being Media Director at church plus church softball for the summer. I keep busy being a mom, trying to keep my house clean, work, and being Preschool Director at church. In august I am starting a new class at work. I am the new Pre-K teacher at work. I am so excited and I know God has so many wonderful things for me to teach these kids next year. So many things have happened in my life so far this year... from becoming Preschool Director in January, to Directing VBS in June/July, to becoming a Pre-K teacher in August. You think God wants me to be around children??!!?? ;)

Here are some pics of my babies. I am going to try to update once a week, lets see how this goes. :)

Reece, Ry and Ally in the kiddie pool at Branson.

Reece, Ry and Ally looking super cute.

Riley isn't much of a water baby... so she wanted to lay out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home