The Rodtnick's

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Maternity Pics... Riley will be here Tuesday!!!

So, its way past time to update. I havent felt like doing much of anything lately... so blogging was one of the many things I need to catch up on. We decided at last minute at lunch today we wanted to do Maternity pics. So Kerry sat up the "studio" and away we went. They turned out okay... I am mega swollen in the pics. Its from the pre-eclampsia... my feet, face, and hands stay swollen. I wear my glasses only right now b/c I dont sleep much and my contacts tend to fog up.



Anyways... Riley will be here this Tuesday, Nov. 11th. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30ish so they can start inducing. Dr. said this labor shouldnt be as long as it was with Reece. I was in labor for 14 1/2 hours with Reece... I pray Riley doesnt take that long. I made it 37 weeks... which was what the doctor wanted so we did really good considering Reece was born at 35 weeks. My blood pressure has been REALLY high lately, part of the pre-eclampsia. Its been high the whole pregnancy but gotten worse the past few weeks. Dr. Simmons said we had to get Riley out this coming week... we were pushing our limits. He had me do a stress test and ultrasound last week. Stress test turned out good... Rileys heart rate went up everytime I had a contraction. Which meant she was able to go through labor/delivery. The ultrasound showed them she had plenty of fluid around her still so there was no emergency c-section needed right now. It also showed that she was breathing on her own and active. I was sad... b/c I didnt get to watch the ultrasound. Kerry and Reece did, but since the tech needed to watch everything Riley did she had to keep the screen facing her. She did give us two pics... but Riley is so big that its hard to tell what anything is since it wasnt a 3D ultrasound.



Ok, this is the place to check for pics Tuesday/Wednesday and so on. Kerry will update this first with pics of Riley. Please remember us in your prayers this week. Remember Reece too... he is in for a HUGE awakening. We are taking him to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow night as a final HOORAH of being an only child. Then he is spending the night with Kerry's parents since we have to be at the hospital so early tuesday. Im sure I will cry when I drop him off... Im so emotional these days.

Thanks for all your love, support, and gifts this entire pregnancy. If it wasnt for family, friends, and a church like we have we wouldnt be where we are. We love you all and know Riley will grow up loving you like we do.



























My guys... they are so much alike. God gave me the best of the best!!




1 Comments:

Blogger LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

AWW! I love it. So sweet and I can't wait for Little Riley to come into this world. She will be so loved. I pray for a quick and easy delivery for you both.

November 11, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home