The Rodtnick's

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Potty Training...




Well, its been rough but it looks like we made it. Reece is almost completely potty trained. I say almost because he has to wear a daiper or pullup at night. He hasnt gotten control over that part yet. He does have his accidents too, but its only at daycare and its usually b/c he got caught up in playing. I'm proud of him... he is proud too. He seems to have gotten so big lately. He is going to be a HUGE help when Riley gets here. He loves to do things and feel important... so we are going to have him help us with her to help him adjust to having a lil sister. I will be 30 weeks along tomorrow. YAY!!! If the doctor does what he has said all along we will induce at 35 weeks b/c of my blood pressure. So not much time left at all. I started this new blog b/c I figured it would be easier then the xanga site to update when we have her. Plus it holds MUCH more pictures and if you know me, you know I love taking pictures. :) We have our first baby shower next weekend. Im super excited!!!! It's my work shower and let me tell you how much I love the girls I work with. Some of them have become my closest friends these days.






I wanted to ask you all to pray for us right now. We have alot going on and with me being SO pregnant, Im super emotional. First, my dad is in the hospital right now. He has pnemonia, congestive heart failure, and now his kidneys arent working full strength. So it stresses me to not see them. Im use to seeing my momma everyday and I still see her b/c I go up to the hospital but she is so tired and I am so tired.






Second, Kerry grandpa in florida is very sick with congestive heart failure. He is in a nursing home b/c he is unable to care for himself. It's hard on Kerry but at the same time... he knows Grandpa is in God's hands. We are very thankful to have gone and seen him last october. Pray for his recovery.






Third, this may seem strange but its SO true. My grandpa (my dad's, dad) just got out of the hospital Wednesday with congestive heart failure problems. He is doing much better though and is at home now. He is my only grandpa left and Im ever so attached to him.






Fourth, and lastly. One of Kerry's best friends growing up Allen... his mom died yesterday. It was expected but not this soon. The last they heard was 2 - 4 weeks. So Allen is home (Pine Bluff) and Kerry is spending the day with their family. Kerry was close to Mrs. Joyce as well and was hoping to see her one more time before she passed. So pray for the Jennings family.






On a happier note. We seem to be part of a baby boom at Cedar Heights. We are one of SIX families expecting soon. Plus we have two friends who are expecting as well... one with TWINS! Im so jealous... Ive always wanted twins. :) All from church are really good friends so all of our kids will grow up together. Right now... we know there are two boys and two girls. The others have yet to find out. :) It's exciting!!! OK, pictures are posted below. Enjoy!!



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

So, who is the six family? I can come up with five but the last one that doesn't know what they are having I am stumped. :) We will be praying for your family and your health in dealing with all of the stress. Take care of yourself and baby Riley! Love you!

September 6, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Scotty Smittle said...

how's your dad?
Praying for you guys.
TRY to rest and not overdo it!
You are SO close!!!

September 8, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger my whole world said...

Hope you're doing well. We are actually back so we'll definately have to get together soon! Miss you and praying for you! How is your dad doing?

September 13, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home