The Rodtnick's

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Hello everyone... we have been so busy that I am just now getting to update. Things are great, busy, but great with us. We had our first shower last saturday... we racked up. We got some cute outfits, lots of shoes, a trunk FULL of goodies, and the cutest Mustage walker ever!!! Here are some pics from the shower.


The trunk FULL of goodies!







They had Riley's name put on the top! Love it!







Not a good picture of the walker, but trust me... it super cute.




Me with the cake... a friend made it.



the WHOLE staff that got to come!!!




Reece watching Riley's presents... he is already a great big brother!



Then Sunday we had my Dad's Deacon Emeritis service... basically he became an inactive Deacon b/c of his health. We had a really bad storm saturday night so the church's power was out and we didnt know when it would come back on. So... we had the service in the dark. haha, not really we just use what sunlight we could, but it was still kind of dark and we had NO sound. But most of my dad's family came in for the service and it was very emotional for everyone. But it was a beautiful service.
the is to show you how dark the gym was for the potluck... but it was really pretty!


My guys!!! Arent they adorable!! Kerry is such a good sport. I have them dress alike all the time.



Here are some funny pictures of Reece. The first two are when he got put in time out for peeing on himself or talking back. haha. He HATES timeout, more so when his daddy is at home b/c they wrestle all the time. Then the other is of him in his Spiderman costume... its big on him but we got it on sale so he could play b/c he loves Spidey.




Spidey - Reece!!






I went to the doctor yesterday. My blood pressure was a little high but nothing out of the norm for me. Riley is fine, I am fine. Ive been having bad back pain for about two weeks but that just comes with it. We got a CUTE canvas for Riley's room. A friend that use to work with Kerry made it. I love it and it fits her room perfect!

Reece and his buddy Nicholas. They havent seen each other in almost a year but you would have NEVER known that yesterday. They play so good together. His momma is one of my dearest friends and I miss her bad. Oh, Nicholas is only 4 days older then Reece.








2 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Hey, girl! Thanks so much for the plug. Send me some business!

Paige

September 18, 2008 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Julie and David said...

Aww look at them two...They are so cute!! Girl...you put that kid in time out again and i will come get you!! That was so sad!! LoL he's too cute to do that...Nick also knows my weak spot haha

October 18, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home